The market context in which insurance companies operate is fundamentally changing. The use of data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms is significantly growing and is considered to be a key currency of future success.
The European Commission is finalising the AI Act, and the ECIIA Insurance Committee is finalising a position paper on this important topic.
In this webinar, we will present the main findings of the survey and the key recommendations. Join us on the 12th of June, from 16:00 to 17:00 (CET), to exchange on:
- The definition of AI
- The main aspects of the new upcoming AI act
- The various impacts of AI: social, technology, processes, risk management, governance…
- The role of IA
- The audit of IA
- Astrid Langeveld, Chief Audit Executive at Achmea, ECIIA Insurance Committee member
- Robert Zergenyi, Audit Head Group Technology and Operations/ Group Audit at Zurich Insurance
- Frank Heldens, Senior IT Auditor at Achmea
- Chiara Ziliani, Head of Group Audit Analytics at Generali
- Pascale Vandenbussche, Secretary-General at ECIIA
This webinar is free and a CPE form will be available at the end of the event.