The market context in which insurance companies operate is fundamentally changing. The use of data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms is significantly growing and is considered to be a key currency of future success.
The European Commission is finalising the AI Act, and the ECIIA Insurance Committee issued a position paper on this topic.
In this webinar, we presented the main findings of the survey and the key recommendations. We have exchanged on:
- The definition of AI
- The main aspects of the new upcoming AI act
- The various impacts of AI: social, technology, processes, risk management, governance…
- The role of IA
- The audit of IA
If you could not attend the webinar, the replay is available below.
- Astrid Langeveld, Chief Audit Executive at Achmea, ECIIA Insurance Committee member
- Robert Zergenyi, Audit Head Group Technology and Operations/ Group Audit at Zurich Insurance
- Frank Heldens, Senior IT Auditor at Achmea
- Chiara Ziliani, Head of Group Audit Analytics at Generali
- Pascale Vandenbussche, Secretary-General at ECIIA