The webinar took place on the 30th of January, from 13:00 to 14:00 (CET). if you could not attend, the replay is available below.
Amongst others, the topics addressed were:
- What are the key areas where your organisation introduced digitalisation?
- How can internal audit assist the Board/Governing Body in assessing the digitalisation projects?
- How can organisations enable culture of innovation, promote it and maintain it?
- How should you audit digitalisation initiatives such as AI tools used in the business?
- Astrid Langeveld, Chief Audit Executive at Achmea, ECIIA Insurance Committee member (facilitator)
- Robert Zergenyi, Audit Head Group Technology and Operations/ Group Audit at Zurich Insurance
- Adel R., Chief Audit Executive at Descartes Underwriting
- Hussain Shehryar Humayun, Audit Director-Applications, Data and Applied Sciences at Lloyds Banking Group