ECIIA hosted the third edition of the European Forum with the European Banking Regulator and Supervisor. The event was virtual and took place on 29 October.
There were two sessions, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. It was an opportunity to share experiences and common challenges of the internal audit profession in the banking sector.
Kerstin af Jochnick, Member of the Supervisory Board of the ECB, made a keynote speech, under the topic Supervisory actions in times of crisis.
In case you could not attend the event, or if you would like to rewatch the discussion, we are sharing with you the replay of the event:
- Welcome & opening (morning)
- Supervisory actions in times of crisis
- The main challenges in the European banking sector in the covid context
- Welcome & opening (afternoon)
- Panel discussion: The collaboration between OSI and the internal auditors
- Panel discussion: How to access the effectiveness of an internal audit function
The videos are also available at Vimeo.