ECIIA and FERMA are co-organising a live webinar about our recent project, “GDPR & Corporate Governance: The role of Internal Audit and Risk Management One year After Implementation”. The webinar will be held on 5 December, at 16:00 (Brussels time).
The registration is now open .
Please see below an exclusive preview of our research.
- High level of cooperation between the DPO, the risk management and internal audit functions
- 76% of risk managers integrate data protection in their global risk mapping
- Governance is (or will be) the most audited element of GDPR (56%)
- 89% of respondents say that the DPO function has been internalised and mainly assigned to an existing function, most of the time under legal/compliance
Why should you attend?
It will help you to know:
- To which extent the internal auditor and the risk manager are involved in the GDPR implementation
- How GDPR has affected the interactions between risk management, internal audit and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- What are the best practices and recommendations to embed personal data protection in risk and audit governance of your oganisation
For the first anniversary of GDPR, a survey was sent in May to internal auditors and risk managers, it gathered 346 answers. Interviews have been conducted during the summer.